The Summit 205 N. Michigan Ave 10th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
CE Credits Hours: Total 7 Hours (3 hrs Lecture – 4 hrs Participation)
This whole-day training will minimize the learning curve and help understand the science behind Osseodensification.
Didactic Scientific learning and Hands-on Practical Training.
The program requires 4 hours of didactic scientific education and clinical cases review as well as additional 3 hours of hands-on simulation with actual bone specimens and simulation models.
This course teaches the clinical Versatility of Osseodensification utilizing the Densah® Bur Technology
- Compaction Autografting technique.
- Review Densification Guide for any implant system.
- Site optimization utilizing the Densah® Bur to increase Implant Stability.
- Sub-Crestal Sinus Autografting, Lateral Ridge Expansion, Immediate Implant Placement, Guided Expansion Graft Procedures.
- Densify After Cut (DAC) Protocol.
- Universal Guided Surgery Protocol.
- This course will review the scientific evidence of Osseodensification and its clinical protocols.
- It will teach in an in-depth hands-on format the advanced Osseodensification Clinical Protocols utilizing actual bone specimen and Clinical simulated models to perform the following procedures:
- Advanced Plastic Ridge Expansion
- Maxillary Sinus Perforation Management
- Advanced Molar Immediate Implant Placement with Osseodensification
- Guided Expansion Graft
- Sub-Crestal Sinus Autografting complications managements.
- The Crestal-Window sinus grafting approach.
- Course participants are encouraged to bring and present their cases to review and treatment plan
- What can go wrong with case examples
8:00am-8:30am: Continental Breakfast (provided by Versah) / Registration
8:30am-10:15am: Didactic Learning
10:30am-12:00pm: Advanced Osseodensification Clinical Protocols I
12:00pm-1:00pm: Lunch (provided by Versah)
1:00pm-2:00pm: Advanced Osseodensification Clinical Protocols II
2:00pm-5:00pm: Hands-on simulation practical training
- Actual bone specimen model
- Osseodensification clinical procedures and protocols will be practiced in a simulation model